Academic Enhancement Unit accredited programmes
31 August 2011
The Academic Enhancement Unit is holding "Drop in Sessions" to outline and explain some of their accredited programmes which are running this semester.
Time and Place: Tuesday 13th September, 11.30 - 12.30 in Training Room One, 5th Floor, Kingsway House.
The Staff Development Opportunities which are on offer include:
- ILM Level 3 Award in First Line Management
- ILM Level 4 Certificate in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Leadership
- ILM Level 3 Award in Workplace Coaching for Team Leaders and First Line Managers
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring in Management
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) - Level 3 Award in Training Skills and Practice (TSP)
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) or Conversion from TSP/PTC
We look forward to seeing you on the 13th September. To book a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone Alison Bryant on ext 6112 for further information.
For the full schedule of our dates http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/CSD/100833.htm