Enterprise Fellowship Programme
Enterprise Fellowship Programme - Summer 2014The Enterprise Fellowship Programme (EFP) is a European Regional Development Fund programme which helps graduates to start their own business, social enterprise, be self-employed or work on a freelance basis.
Applications are now open for the next round of the Enterprise Fellowship Programme (EFP). This is the 10th year that the scheme has been run by the Centre for Entrepreneurship team at LJMU and to date over 250 graduate entrepreneurs have started their business ventures, become self-employed or work on a freelance basis with help from the programme.
The programme provides:
- A 5-day intensive training course to kick start your business venture (Monday 7th - Friday 11th July)
- Tailored business support and advice
- The opportunity to appy for £1000 Enterprise Fellowship funding (LJMU students and graduates only)
- Networking, introductions and co-working space
Deadline for applications is 9.00am on Friday 6th June 2014 and the programme starts on Monday, 7th July 2014.
To be eligible to apply for the programme, applicants must be:
- Planning to start their own business or become self-employed on Merseyside
- Have graduated within the last five years (from July 2009 onwards) or a current LJMU student. Graduates may be from any institution, however access to the financial support is available to LJMU students and graduates only.
- Resident on Merseyside
- Legally resident in the European Union
- Not in full time employment and able to commit to starting a full time business by December 2014
- In a pre-start stage of business development i.e. not yet trading
- Retail and certain professions cannot be supported by this programme. Please contact the Centre to speak to an adviser for details.
- Joint applications will be considered
This programme is designed for businesses that have not started trading at the outset of the programme. However, if you have only just recently started trading or registered your business, please contact us to determine your eligibility. Please see here for full conditions of entry and here for FAQs.
How to apply
To request an application pack and full conditions of entry please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are required to submit an application form, outline business proposal and CV by 9.00am on Friday 6th June.
If you have any questions about the programme, please email email@example.com or call 0151 231 3300.
This programme has been generously supported by the European Regional Development Fund.
tel: 0151 231 3300 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org