- Grow home/EU core and fee income
- Grow international fee income
- WoW valued highly by graduates
- WoW valued highly by employers
- Recruitment of UK and EU students to target
- Recruitment of international students to target
- Widen access using bursary and scholarship schemes under OFFA Access Agreement
Learning and Growth
- Optimise portfolio of academic programmes in response to market needs and viability
- Providing innovative, exciting and relevant academic programmes, to a high academic standard and informed by research.
- Providing programmes based on, and responsive to, undergraduate, postgraduate, and part-timemarket needs.
- Strengthen the engagement of staff with employers and other external stakeholders to ensure the delivery of relevant curricula and promote other related activities.
- Reviewing the existing portfolio of programmes in terms of ability to recruit and viability of delivery, there by identifying new opportunities for international recruitment and part-time provision for lifelong learners (involving a review of postgraduate programmes).
- Keeping under review the University Collaborative Partnership policy, maintaining consistency with the international development intentions of the University.
- Maintaining a highly professional Marketing teamfocused on understanding and communicating with existing and future stakeholders, and on working with the faculties and academic planning to maximise new opportunities.
- Application of a professional, efficient and robust recruitment and admission process focused on the student.
- Development of an effective Annual Giving fundraising programme in support of scholarships, bursaries and hardship.
- Engaging with prospective learners at an early stage of their life/decision-making process, and developing an ongoing, supportive relationship through to enrolment and their continuing relationship with LJMU.
- Continued involvement in regional collaborative initiatives aimed at widening participation, notably Aim Higher and City of Learning.
- Academic team development and structuring
- Implement WoW Project Plan, including Graduate Development Centre
- Customer Relationship Management System implementation
- Programme viability tool-kit
- Part-time provision review
- Launch and implementation of enhanced Annual Giving programme
- Programme approvals and closure controls
- Postgraduate provision development
- Improved registration, supervision and monitoring of PGR students.
Measures of Success Between 2007/08 and 2011/12: