Online Application for postgraduate, undergraduate (part time) and CPD programmes
Preparation before you start...
Please note this application form does not allow you to save your application, remember to have the relevant information to hand - such as:
• Your qualifications, work experience and referee details
• If you are an International Student your Passport details or International Agent Number
• A pre-written Personal Statement to be inserted into the application at the end of the form
You will first receive a confirmation email letting you know that we have received your application. This will be followed by a second email that will be sent within 2 working days, containing the contact details of the relevant Faculty and your unique reference number. If you have electronic copies of relevant documents e.g.certificates, transcripts or references, you can send them to the relevant member of staff, quoting the reference number in the confirmation email.
Please note that certain types of applications must be submitted differently e.g. via external websites:
• Full time undergraduate applications are made through UCAS
• MA Social Work applications are made through UCAS
• PGCE applications are made through the Graduate Teacher Training Registry
• Applications for the Legal Practice Course are made through the Central Applications Board.
Please check whether the course you are interested in is available on a part-time basis by reading the relevant course factfile, available by searching for programmes in the A-Z course listings.
Should you have any questions please chat to an advisor online (link top right), email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0151 231 5090.