Requests for Photocopies of Library Material
You can ask the Off-Campus Support team to photocopy material from the library if:
- you are registered as a distance learner and/or a part-time student;
- the requested item is listed in the Library Catalogue; and
- if the material is within a journal, you have checked, before submitting the request, that we subscribe to the required journal, year, volume and issue.
- Print out and complete the Photocopy Request Form (PDF).
- Calculate the cost of photocopying (number of pages multiplied by 5p). Add to this figure the administration charge, which depends on how many articles you request. For full details, see Service Charges below.
- Sign the declaration form.
- Send the completed form together with a cheque/postal order made payable to "Liverpool John Moores University" to:
Liverpool John Moores University,
- Please ensure you write the number of your Cheque Guarantee Card on the back of the cheque. We are unable to accept a cheque unless this number is provided.
- We aim to send out your photocopy within 5 working days of receipt of your request.
Please Note: A request will only be processed on receipt of full payment and a signed request form. Electronic signatures are not permitted.
- Off-Campus Support may copy extracts from items held in the Library Catalogue only in accordance with the copyright law.
- Up-to-date information about copyright, is available in the Copyright web pages.
- We are required by copyright law to recover our costs.
- The current Photocopy Charge is 5p per page excluding administration/postage.
- The current Administration/Postage charge is:
- £1.50 for 1 – 5 articles
- £3.00 for 5 – 10 articles
- Requests must be accompanied by full payment.